Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A New Beginning for All

Once again, after a failure in my previous attempt at blogging, I'm back to start over again.
From the last attempt till now, there have been many changers in my life. So basically this is a brand new start for me.... again.

Now that I have completed my time in the SAF, I have started my new phase of life.... Working Shit Life!
Cannot find a proper job when i came out in April so I spent time going out to enjoy the new found freedom I was deprived of for what.... 2yrs 4mths.
Enjoy so much that my parents KBKB with me asking me to go and find job to start supporting myself. NB! As if I don't want to find like that. Nowadays trying to get a job which you really like is so difficult and not to mention the competition from those uni grads. Piang, they more have more qualification then me, this lousy Diploma holder, and they want to fight for jobs. Stupid!
Don't know what to say lah. Me go for a few interviews but all not successful because the boss see they degree and asking pay same as me, low low, they hire them. Crap!
But lucky me no need to wait long cause a job was offered to me by an agency. Company is gahmen one, and now me working as a Customer Service Officer.
Pay is not as good as my other few interested jobs but ok lah for the time being. 1.3k gross but NB, this is only 1 yr contract. Me think think also good cause me don't want to remain as CSO forerver.
CSO is so called the least appreciated people in the service line. Y? Cause we always kana 'F' by customers. Even though they salah, we still have to treat it as they are right. Aiyah... me now like telling my past story lah.
Me don't want to blog too much cos start work liao and don't want to get caught by the duty supervisor or my TL (Tua Liap) hahaha!
Will add new entry again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home