Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Wednesday, Another Crap Day!

Ah... Another new day has began for everyone in the world. To everyone, Wednesday is mid week and most peeps think is good cos is already half the week gone. Well, to me, Wed is jst another day of work work & work!!! NB!
Then today morning, me have to tong until 11am when my other colleague will come in. Si Bei Sian! Doing shift work is very difficult man! But wat to do? Want to get the normal 9-5 type of job also cannot get becos of all those uni grads lah! Study more but ask salary low. Piang man! Sometimes I pity peeps like me who nv go to uni one. Look for jobs but very hard to get wat they want cos all kana taken up by those uni peeps! CB!
Nvm liao lah! Life is like tat one. Sometimes have to tahan the sai thrown at us for a while then later will have better luck. Like those old mottos... err... that wat ah?? Oh ya! "No Pain, No Gain" Piang! Sometimes think of this motto reminds me of my BMT days in army. Tat time really ah... Ai pai jia a ya! Bo pai buay cu mia!
Nvm... now already coming 9am.. better go back to work.... dun wan kana sai like yesterday again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home