Thursday, September 29, 2005

Moody Thursday

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sian! Today wake up on the wrong side of my bed. Must be last nite lah! Go and itchy finger install tat Anti Spyware remover onto my pc. After install, i cannot connect onto the internet cos the settings on my connection suddenly become ki siao! NB lah! Then call my ISP helpdesk they try to trouble shoot until also give up. Say wat, will get the network engineer to help me. Aiyoh, if really cannot solve then jst say cannot lah! No need to use bombastic words or explaination mah! Me not a stupid gong gia le! Me also Diploma holder lor though my cert can be described as Pang Sai Cua.
Me then have to go figure out myself until 0130hr then finally have to do window restoral. NB!!
Now have to suffer abit liao cos some of my things kana lost becos of the restoral. PCB!!! Have to go back and download again.
Aargh!!! Mai kong liao! Now go buy lunch and come back to do work. CB!! Some more tonite doing nite-shift! Again bo tan kun! KNN!! Think my this type of life-style sooner or later make me become zombie... like those in Resident Evil type.... Grrr!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

alvin right??haha..i'm smart

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home