Saturday, October 06, 2007

Unfriendlyness sensed!

Its seems to be everything is becoming clearer & clearer. There is this air of unfriendlyness towards me from my colleagues. Sigh.....! What i feel is that everyone is not as friendly as before after this colleague came.

Not sure even if its my way of talking which people feels offended or my way of behaviour. Sigh... like i mentioned in my earlier post, when you really be yourself, people will find that you are replusive or they just dun like your guts! When you behave in a different way, others will say that you are fake lah, very hyprocritic lah, this lah & that lah. WHY!!!!????

I know we can't have both sides of the world but isn't it kinda unfair to the person!?? Yes! Not everyone will be happy with your true self but then if you try to be someone else, won't you feel very difficult????

I'm sometimes feeling doubtful of my preseence in the place I m working now! Everything seems so rosy and nice but now.... the sky is no longer sunny, no longer smiling down on me. Instead, its dark, gloomy, forbidding & unfeeling towards me at this point. Now, I'm wondering if I will even last long if these colleagues of mine remain hostile towards me...

All I can hope for now is that there will be a silver lining appearing soon. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home