Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year! 2007!!

Its been a kinda fruitful 2006 for the Ranger as things had been going good and bad. Its been wonderful to experience all sorts of issues and it had matured me in a way.
In jst a year, I've changed jobs a total number of 3 times before finding the one that I've always wanted to go into.
One thing which I really wanna mention is that for 1 of the jobs, I gained really valuable skills in PR and thats my very 1st job after completing my service in GREEN! No doubt that life there was really a pain in the arse but I'm still thankful that I managed to gain something in return.
Now... its time to look back on the things which I've set out to do and which are those tat I've completed and those tat nv even got started or stopped halfway.
If I have to write it out, its gonna be damn long and will bore everyone who reads this to death. All I can say is tat.... I've only completed 30% of the tasks I've set out to do... Isn't it the same for most of us? Majority of us nv really finish up wat we planned totally and always procastinate it in a way to escape doing. Sigh!
Wat to do?? Human nature always is like tat. Anyway, I will be going on a break for 4 days to enjoy and soak in the atmosphere to the new year 2007. At the same time, plan out the objectives for the new year.. at least tis time i will set a realistic number of objectives to be completed by end 2007.
Hahaha! Everybody says the same thing but still its gonna to be the same situation where not every objective is gonna be completed. Anyway, one of the main goals I have is to get myself... hopefully... a wife!!! Muhahahaha!
Nah! the main thing is to study hard for my part-time course in tourism.
Ok! I leave now.
I wish everyone a wonderful HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2007! WISH EVERYONE'S DREAMS COME TRUE!
Love ya all from the Lone Ranger!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home