Saturday, October 01, 2005

Sat Nite Fever

OMG! Piang man! its already Sat morning. Me jst noticed it since me abit the tipsy cos go drink at pub.

Damn sucky life to live. Half my fri actualy spent on being a pig! Come back from work in the morning at 0900 hr then makan liao breakfast, drop flat on my super bed and or..or...! Wah Shiok man! But sleep sleep till until 1600hr ++, lao bu suddenly come in to my loom and wake me up. Thought wat happened like house kana fire or something and then she tell me she buy makan for me to eat. Wah Kao!

Nvm... then check my Hp and KNN, got 6 missed calls and 1 sms. Who the 'F' so boh liao give me so much miss calls? NB! lucky my phone is the HP IPAQ phone so not too bad.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(My wonderful Pocket PC hp)

Then later discover that the sms is one of my frens giving me some info for sat thingy.
Say wat, meet 1400-1500hr at cityhall mrt.
Aiyoh... me sat want to sleep some more but like tat have to wake up early early le. Dun knw lah. Think now me go and sleep le... tipsy and sleepy. CB! Mst go bombom 1st. aiyah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home