Thursday, November 12, 2009

To Start Fresh Once More

I think its time for me to start afresh again. 1 bloody year never update again. Its not like a chore but things aren't really been going well for me.

In this 1 year since my last update, alot has happened to me. 1st, I left my job in the travel agency business because of the bad economic crisis caused by Lehman. The company I was with, closed down and I was left there hanging. For 6 bloody fucking months, was not holding any perm jobs, but thanks to some small lucky stars I was left with, manage to do some freelance work.
Then as things were, got help from gahmen institution and managed to get a job in the retail sales line. Joined Epicentre as a 'Mac Evangelist' and was promoting Apple products. Never in my wildest dream that I will be converted over to supporting Mac! LONG LIVE STEVE JOBS! The job was really a wonderful one cos of all the beautiful people I got to know and work with. The down side is that there is a monthly target which I must hit and knowing myself, it was never going to be it.
Things took for a better when I was chatting with an old fren from Radio Academy and he said that his workplace in NTU, needs people and the pay is slightly better than what I was getting in Epi. Not wanting to let the chance to let slip, I left and join him.

So now, hear I am, after idling 6 mths at home and 2.5 mths selling Apple products, finally got a job which pays quite decent for my standard and also, getting the experience I need in Hotel sector.

Hope it will be a good one. Gambate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home