Sunday, October 02, 2005

Boring Sunday Duty

Si Bei Sian man! Today wake up early in the morning hor jst to go and start doing some light jogging. NB!!! Didn't knw tat my stamina drop until like sai! Jog not more than 5 mins already ai si liao! Wah Kao!! If like tat carry on... think I sure short life one. Still got so much good things ah buay cho!
Nvm! Come back from jog, makan breakfast liao go and get ready for work. NB! Other peeps rest on sun but lim peh!!! LIM PEH!!!! Have to go back to work. Piang! CSO not si me ho job man! Pack here and there abit, look outside the window, KNN! Look like gonna loh tua hor liao. CCB!! Pack my umbella into my bag and then go.
Wait for the bus for like wat, 15mins. Lucky leave home early. If not, confirm plus chop sure late. Lim peh so far only official late once.... by 5mins. Kao! Also need to write a note to my TL (Tua Liap) on why i late tat time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comone of the cubicle

Image hosted by Photobucket.comtoday lim peh sit here

Me sit there and do work and check past records of some documents until also feel like going to sleep! My phone nv ring for so long until lim peh want to go 4 break when suddenly it rang! KNNBCCB!!! Early dun ring, late dun ring, Lim peh want to go break come and kah ciao. Then talk to this peep ah, explain until want to vomit blood. Everything also dun knw but want to act smart. C'mon lah! Buay hiao jst say lah!!! PCB! If u ka lim peh honest, i sure wnt tu lan one wat. U dun knw still want to act, ke si lah!
Tell him everything liao then say, " Oh... ok. I go check with my Admin and then get back to you. "
Aiyah nvm lor.... let him go check. USA at tat time i think like early morning. Go check all u want!
Then wait until 1930hr, my colleague come le. Me damn hua hi! Prepare to go home liao. Pack Pack here n there and then 2000hr, lim peh shoot straight out of my dept.
Tonite lim peh going orr orr early cos so bloody tired! Tmlw again work tat stupid timeslot 12 - 8. think me going to be in bad mood again.
Should be tmlw go lim jiu again. Go liao! Ke shower liao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home