Wednesday, August 23, 2006

LOST!?

Hello!! Where the heck have I been?? Almost another month before another post has been added.
Wat the heck. It jst seems that I'm becoming to be abit too lazy to update my blog. Sadly, its true cos life hasn't been too good or kind to me. Last post I've mentioned tat I'm leaving my job and going back to study rite? Well.... I somehow have changed my mind cos I gt a job offer from a big company who is allowing my to do my studies while I work full-time for them.
Seriously speaking, which company will actually be so nice to let their staff to pursue their studies?
Well, I'm not gonna reveal the company's name but all I can say is that it is a research company which has some standing in the world.
Currently my post is a Field Executive. EXECUTIVE is the word man! Wonderfully crafted for someone who is so new to the line of work. Well... no doubt the company looks very good and all but its still too early to tell as there is always the stress factor and also the normally present office politics.
Well... since I've only started with the company like... err... this is my 3rd day? Things still has the honeymoon period feeling and somehow I know it won't last too long. Seing how my colleagues work next to me and its kinda giving me the rough idea of how things will be like once I'm so called 'full-blown' into my work. No doubt I'm under a 3 month probation, its never so simple as this is gonna be the test period before the company confirm the status of me. Somehow I believe that I should be able to handle the job as I'm being taught rite from the start. 'AHH.... FRESSHHH MEAT!' Hahahaha
Hmm... I'm always the earliest one to the office but I feel that its a price which I have to pay as its only for bout a year! Somemore, my workplace is next to Sim Lim Sq and its even more closer to my home.
Ok... better stop now... most of my seniors are in the office le. Catch up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home