Thursday, May 04, 2006

Counting Down the Days!

Sigh! Its really a super sian thing as I'm now counting down the days to being jobless again. My time with the organisation is almst up with my contract coming to an end. Why wouldn't you extend your contract some of you might ask. Frankly speaking... screw the job man! Its really a headache already to have to juggle my entire lifestyle with shift work. Then the next most headache is the problems which comes to you day after day after day! For those who works in a call center enviroment,you should know.
Seriously man! I had enough of dealing with these screaming, demanding and unreasonable Bitches and Bastards! Like in my very earliest post, you think that the amount you are paying for the services is damn big... and I mean is DAMN BIG!!!
C'mon, 63 bucks a month is being paid by your corporation ok! NOT OUT OF YOUR OWN BLODDY FUCKING POCKETS!!!
If you bitches and bastards (B&B for short) think that you deserve good service then, pls... go fucking look into the mirror and ask yourself whether with your B&B type of attitude, do you deserve good service??!!!
Now then, since that I'm leaving the organisation, wat I can say and feel bout it is that I'm really sad in a way. Sounds contridicting you might say! Well... it does. Y I feel sad is cos of the colleagues which I had known and become frens with over the past year. They really had been a great bunch of people to be working with even though we are not of the same department. Secondly, is the homely feeling which I get when coming to work...Other than that, nothing else man!
As I now carry on into my next phase in life, I should look forward and be ready to face the reality while at the same time, always look back at the experience which I got from my 1 year at the organisation.

To those colleagues who reads my blog, I only have 1 thing to say to you:
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WONDERFUL TIME I'VE EXPERIENCE IN THE ORGANISATION.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home