Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tough Tough Times

Sigh... You see lah! The last entry mentioned that I will update again rite after it but somehow... I'm not able to do so.
WTF!!! Work is really been tough on me once again as I venture into another line of work which I have no experience at all. Basically, my work now involves mostly on doing research on the market for various different reasons. To some readers.... u know who u are... I'm working under someone I've known for like almst 10 years.
Now tell me... do you think working under someone u know is not as stressful as working under someone u dun know. The answer: Its double the stress when working under someone u know as there is always this thought in your mind saying that u have to do the things assigned to u with great effort and not to disgrace or let the one u know look down or be disappointed in u.
Anyway, been thinking for quite a while but its some how time to announce that I'm no longer single! I've finally decided to get back into relationship and finally settle down as age is somehow catching up and the 20s are soon going to be 30s.
Right now... my life is turned upside down again as i need to accustom myself to working at the office hours and also be prepared to have Overtimes (read Overkill). Seen some of my seniors doing overtime and its really damn stressful to know that one day, u will also end up like them.
Well... better go get some snoozy time now cos jst somehow manage to recover from my short sickness.
Ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home