Monday, May 22, 2006

New Life @ A New Place

Well... Its been quite a while since I last put an entry. Seriously, its been a hectic time for me as I jst started work at a new place.
Its really a new beginning for me as I have to start to learn everything from scratch as this job is more of admin type of work. Bascially, I'm so called a data entry clerk cum admin assistant but at the same time, I also double up as a research assistant cum surveyor cum 'consultant'. Aiyoh... So many postion yet so little time for the things I'm doing. Really... I almst wanna drop dead liao.
But thankfully, its not much of the previous job in which I have to sacrifice my precious brain cells jst to do things. No doubt this job also require me to use my precious brain cells but its still not too bad in the usage cos not much damage is caused.
Anyway, I gotta go. Start work le after lunch. Later then post again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home