Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stressful Times Again

Sigh! Wanted to post up my pix which I took in Aussieland but sadly, not able to. My fren, Cloris, asked me out on Sun to go out for kopi. It came so sudden that I was really caught in a surprised shock. Bt anyway, still went out cos she ask me out mah.
Then yesterday, went back to work, dun know is it becos I'm away for too long or wat... kana FUCKED for NO BLOODY REASON!! NABEI!!!! Tat asshole TL! GO EAT YOUR FUCKING SHIT!!!
Sorry for the above outburst. Have to get it off my chest. Don't know wat the heck was his problem. Can't you jst give the guy who jst returned from a break some slack??!! WTF lah... me only got like 2mths 8 days left before I officially leave the company.
Rite now, back at work already cause me to lose some of my precious hair.
Seriously speaking, I'm missing all my new found frens in Curtin Uni Kurrajong Village or KV for short! Those guys n the few ladies whom I knew really are a great bunch of ppl. Jst to name a few of them;
From Flat 49: Brain, John, Joy, Jamie.
From other Flats: Sarjean, Sean, Cornner, Ellen, Yvonne, David, Charles, Patrick, Sven, Daniel & all those who knws me by sight!
Well, I will try to go back to KV tis coming July and spend winter with u guys & girls! This time round mst get to know u all better cos I think the time I spend is really too short.
N'way, gotta bounce man! Work is coming in. I'll try to upload those pix I took soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home