Thursday, August 24, 2006

What goes up, must come........

There is a saying which goes like this: "What goes up, must come down."
Suppose that meaning is for those ppl who is enjoying their life through some evilistic way and their world comes crashing down.
Well... to me, that saying can mean alot of things man! Like me for instance! Is already the 4th day at my present company and the reality has hit me real fast in my face like a big..... *SLAP*! Cos my Asst Field Manager has informed me that today, yes today, 24th of August, I will be tagging along my mentor for a job. WAT!!!??? SO FAST???!!!! thats how my heart and brain was responding yesterday. Below is a short version of my heart+mind response when she broke the news -

AFM: Jeffrey, tomorrow there will be a job briefing for your mentor.
ME (Verbally): Err... ok.
AFM: Since your mentor is involved, you are also automatically involved in it.
ME (heart+mind): WTF!!!???? I thought you said this is my so-called honeymoon period?
AFM: .... you will be sitting in with her and going through the job and briefing with the client and......
ME (heart+mind): Too fast! Too fast!! This is not Too Fast Too Furious!! This can't be happening.

So thats the pix I have in mind when I heard the news. Well... like the saying goes, what goes up, must come down... with a *SPLAT* for my case.
Generally, its been quite a pleasant wk so far. Nothing really crazy bout work jst that sometimes, I can be really so bored that I need to find some things to do. Even meaning to do delivery boy services. Hahahaha!!! But with the weather suddenly becoming so maddening hot these few days, I doubt its a good idea to run around. Whatever the outcome of this is sure not within my grasp as I'm only understudying my mentor. Hopefully, it won't really be a too fast too furious scene or surely, I would be crashing and burning soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home