Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Priceless!

I assume most of us have watched the TV Advert on that... i think... credit card advert where the final part is something which cost priceless. Ring a bell?
Ok.. this was wat happened last nite in the office while I was doing my so called virgin evening duty at my new job. It happened at around almost to knock off time.

Incident:
Buying Dinner - $8.80

Taking a Cab home - $9.70

Witnessing a showdown between Executive & Interviewer - Priceless

Its really a very wonderful experience for me as its something which somehow, I feel, was gonna happen sooner or later due to the nature of that interviewer. So, when she was kana 'backstabbed'... or should i say 'frontstabbed' by another interviewer right in front of everyone present, the expression on the problematic interviewer's face was really priceless. Wat I don't get it is that... y of all things and nature, knowing that you are only an interviewer & not an executive, go and take matters into your own hand and do things which are not even in your job scope?
Sometimes, I believe that in every one of us, there is always a bit of kaypohism regardless of whether u admit it or not. But one should always know the limit of it as to some ppl, they might find it very offending or irritating. So wat to do when such ppl are encountered? 2 solutions to it.
1. close an eye and ignore the everything
2. report it to the superior
Well.... I shall continue later as now work is commencing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home