Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Pressure is building up.....

Sigh. Its been like a while in the new place and i can feel the pressure already building up gradually. Well... Abit the fast but still, wat I can say is that things are moving in a smooth pace towards hectic. hahahaha!
As everyone knows, that I m one person who cannot take tings that are too hectic. But wat to do? Living in this country has its perks and shyt. But hey! Who says there is a perfect place to live in this world?
Today already have to hit a target of 12 respondants for my project group 1 and then target another bout 12 more for another group. then target another 20++ more for the other 2 groups. Wah.... Alot siah. But this is the work i have to do. No choice. Its still better than my previous company as here things are laid out very clearly.
Wat else can I say... today seems to be a day where I ran out of words to say. Seldom such thing will happen to me as I'm always so full of crap.

Rite... Stop here lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home