Monday, August 28, 2006

Monday Blues..... once again!

Its been said that once you follow your schedule of work... like from Mon - Fri with Sat and Sun as your rest day, everything follows suit! Well... how true can it get? cos sat and sun, nv really update cos need a short break.
Basically, last week has been really fruitful. Learn quite a few new things which didn't have that chance to learn on my other job. But its also been a real shock since there is alot of new things to absorb and procedure which I must remember. But I feel that this is one hell of a job since they are so systematic... yeah yeah yeah... been saying it since my last post but still I have to say.
Hmm.... watever.. Since its monday, I'm gonna jst keep this short and head back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home