Sunday, October 22, 2006

Another long wait!

Si bai Sian. Always take so much time to do my blog entry. Some of my frens already kept asking me when I will update again. Well.... I have to admit, work is always taking up my time to update my blog. Its seems to me that its been almst a year since I've started to re-blog.
Lately, things have not been really smooth for me. Full time work and Part-time studies have been taking its toll on me totally. Somehow, I feel that I need to get away from this lifestyle. Resignation is already on the way... no doubt its only like 2 mths into my job. I seriously dun know which direction I'm heading towards but its not really bright at this current moment.
Now also got not much mood to talk bout things. Life is really sux at this point of time... Maybe the Lone Ranger is going to disappear for a longer period of time. So if there is no new entry for the next 2 months, it means that I've gone on a long holiday to calm my soul or to do some relaxation.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home