Monday, November 16, 2009

Start of a New Week - 3rd week of November

Morning to all.
Its a brand new start of a new week. Its gonna be one hell of a week for me as my body starts to get drained by the long nights at work. Never had I experience this type of working hours even from my SingTel days. Guess age is starting to catch up on my with all my partying.

Anyway, so far, things have been still like shit for moi. Sleeping when most ppl are working and working when most ppl are sleeping. No doubt I've been working for like 2 weeks on night duty liao but still.... FUCK man! Its like, my life is totally ruined.

Paper work seems to me like never ending. Have to prepare this, prepare that, check this, check that... AARGH!!! Wat the Fuck lah! Then as if paper work isn't killing me, students making noise outside the lobby have to go check and warn them and then if make some more noise, call the campus sercurity. Then later have to report this to management and all the stupid things... CCB lah!

Anyway, handling the check-in and check-out are kinda stressful too. Especially groups who are from PRC and IND, these ppl are the hardest to tahan. Want this lah, want that lah! Lan Jiao u understand.

Ah.. WTF lah. Dun stress myself le. Its monday liao. Later go home, knock myself out to slp. Maybe... hmm... maybe today before go back to work, go la sup first then work. Might have more energy. Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home