Monday, December 27, 2010

End of 2010 - A love-hate year

Well, its coming to an end for 2010.

All I can say that 2010 started with a 'Bang' in the wrong way. Got myself into a bad shape for my health and was down for quite a fair bit trying to recover.

Then work started to pile up due to internal promotions and more duties/responsibilities were added. Though its a good thing to some extend that this came to being for work, it had a down side in the form of me being broken down and kinda lost it for a short period.

Then, its the trial and tribulations on the friendship. Twice, a friendship was on the verge of being lost due to silly things done by me. All because of some characteristics of me when facing the opposite sex.

Health is a big issue for me in 2010 as drinking and ciggies took its toll in ways I've never knew would hit me.

Relationship issues? Still the same old thing since the end of 2006. No improvement what-so-ever in this field so most likely, its gona be another similar year in 2011 unless a miracle happens.

Now, what can i wish for in this coming new year of 2011? The same as usual on certain fields but most importantly, an improvement to my health and work.

Before I go and say good-bye... or should I say, good riddance, to 2010, I would like to take this chance to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed 2011.

- Ranger, signing out till the next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home