Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Falling Sick... NABEI!

Oh my Fcuking God!

Looks like I am starting to fall sick again. All the night hours burned at work, doing redundant paperwork, catching NTU students making too much noise and also having my meal times turn up-side down.

Best news from my colleagues, the new guy is a softie. Tok softly and very gentle like. OMFG again! Already we are betting how long this new night duty guy will be wif us. 2mths is my bet and my colleague says 3mths. Either way, its gona be a losing battle for me as its super sucks as I am gona be at night duty again. Man! Thought can cut down on my ciggie intake but here? Fcuking hell! 1 pack last me only 2 nights! Holy Mother Fcuking Crap! This is worse than when I was at ST.

Then nevermind. Stupid thing is, new staff in NTU have to go for some fcuking stupid Safety Briefing at 0930hrs. NABEI CB!! I get off work at 0730hrs, have to wait 2 bloody fcuking hours, go attend that stupid briefing and by the time I reach home, its gonna be at least 12noon minimum. How to get enough rest man! Crappy set up! Most likely gona take the bloody cab back home. Super expensive man even without the stupid peak hour and ERP surcharge! Still a minimum of 16 bucks! Well, I am trying to save enough spare VIT M to get my beloved camera man! Been pending it for years now.

Anyway, have to get things prepared and done. Oh ya! SHIT! Got a new Asst Man-a-ger join us. Oh man! Really gona have a bitched up time with her around. Crap. Even now, can't even get my fav games, L4D2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 as Vit M still lacking. Looks like need to fall back on my other plan soon!

NABEI CB MAN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home