Friday, December 31, 2010

Very Worried

Its the last day of 2010 and everyone is geared up to countdown to 2011.

For me, I'm now not in the mood at all as my loved ones, my dad, has been admitted to the hospital after complaining of gastric pain and slight fainting spells.

As my sis updated me, the doc says that he suspect my dad have a slight infection in the liver. Best part is I'm now at work and can't leave my post while my dad is spending the night in the hospital ward alone.

I'm really not in the mood of doing anything or what. I'm just praying hard that all these are just minor things but the liver is a major organ in our body as its the so-called waste management centre of our body.

Sigh! Don't want to talk bout it anymore. Just wish that the time now is knock off time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home