Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tiring month

Wow! Didn't knw that I can actually tahan this long.

Its close to the end of Nov and I m still quite alrite. Although tired n lacking in slp, otherwise, everything is still ok. Night duty really does screw up your body clock.

But somehow, once I know about the night duty things, everything else seems to fall in place quite easily. Although there will be some hic-up here n there, overall everything is still bearable.
Thought can have 3 days of rest day in a row but, alas, one of my colleague's family member, passed on and so, my off days have to be reshuffled. But still, I do get the off.

Only other thing which I have is to bear is the new guy whom we have here who is gona do perm night duty. Been training him since Sun and so far the results doesn't seem quite optimistic. Yes, he is senior in age and yes, senior aged ppl tend to learn things abit slower, but somehow, he seems to be too reliant on ppl to handle things. Also, he tend to be very forgetful of things once told to him. I almost blew my top on Tuesday night but I just calm myself down and repeat the instructions to him once more.

Tonight, so far, he seems quite ok. I purposely left him alone a few times to let him handle and overall, he IS COMPETANT! Well, at least, its still something which we need to see. But still, I do have my doubts in his capability in handling things.

Ok, dun wana write anymore cos i wana do my stuff. Check back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home