Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Falling Sick Lately

Aiyoh! Lately wif all the dengue thing flying around, peeps also become very kaisu n kaisee lor. Jst today, before I went to work, go down to do some exercise and want to jog, I see this person dun knw from where one but confirm not from my neighbourhoot jogging pass me. Then I qua him long long cos his side pouch like si bei heavy and bulging. He hor, then suddenly stop near me and take out a can of mosquito repellant and spray over his body! KAO!!!! No need to be si bei extreme lei! The way he spray ah, machiam the repellant only 10cents or wat! Piang! Kaisee also no need to go until extreme mah!
Bo chap lah... me jst carry on do my own warm up... CB!! long long time neber exercise liao so now want to die liao. But nvm, me start to jog slow slow. Jog until come home already 0730 and go shower.
Want to eat breakfast suddenly head si bei tia! Dun knw why but damn pain. Yesterday no entry cos same problem... head pain until also want to cry. Eat 4 panadols yesterday thought today will recover but still pain. NB!!! Cos now dengue so much, me getting very paranoid liao. Before go work, i eat panandol again to curb the pain and spray some insect repellant on my baju. Dun want to go down with tat stupid dengue fever cos will bring me go CDC!!! PCB! Dun want go there cos no good lor.
Anyway, me now finish this entry go break liao. No choice, after 5pm i alone on duty le. KNN!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

walao 4 panadols??!!!??u better go see doct leh

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kao! u sound like as if u back in safti siah...wtf happened?! knn better dun OD on panadol or i give a gd gd one! lol newayz tk care hor

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home