Monday, December 19, 2005

Busy wif work!

Kao! Long time no post liao. The last entry stated that I will post later that nite. But seriously speaking, the moment I got home..... PLONK!!! Feel on my bed and straight away sleep liao! Really like a pig man but hey! Wat can I say? Its really a tough week for me as there were tons of work needed to be done and also have to help my fren edit his recordings. NB! Working shift already so diffcult thought can go home and rest but moment I reach home and check my email.... ' You have 6 emails '. PIANG!!!!
Nvm.... My good bro, Chris, was back from Aussie-land on the 13th and man I was so darn happy. Been a good 6mths since I last saw him and boy was it good. Planned a meeting with him on Fri and he tell me no need to worry bout taking 'BMW' (Bus, MRT, Walk). I bit puzzled so I ask him why? This was his reply:
"I driving mah! Toot!!! Lim peh got my driving license in Aussie-land & some more my sister not in SG so I can have the Vios all to myself!"
Steady man! On that Fri, went to town and really splurge on clothes for me. Almst close to 150bucks was spent on baju! WAH KAO!!! 1st time I go shopping spend so much! Maybe cos got SALE thats why spend so much.
Anyway, we planned that on Sat go East Coast Park to cycle together with Max and was really fun 'cept for the rain tat is! Then tat nite go to Chris's house and bunked over. KAO!! 6mths ago was the other time I stayed over at his place. Anyway, I should be able to post some pix soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home