Thursday, November 17, 2005

4th Day of Radio Acadamy

Si bei pai seh to all my frens who read my blog. Sorli ah!! Me very the bz this past week cos I attending this course, Radio Acadamy. Today considered the 4th day liao of the course which runs until Fryday. Later today hor, can record our own show lei! Wah Piang! Si Bei Happening man!! Can acutally ' go on air ' lor. Some more hor, my team mates all very the happening also. Like to talk crap alot. HAHAHA!!! Better still, we do have some good chemistry between the 3 of us. Think we will crap up our show somehow in a good way. HEHEHE!!!!
Anyway, me go this course is to learn how a Radio DJ works and also wat goes on behind the screen. This course so far si bei tan tio! Got to see some of my fav DJs like, Mark Richmond, Jean Danker and Rod the Man! Also get to see one of my all time fav man, Aloysius Tan. He's the man I was listening to when lim peh was only like wat.... 13yrs old. Also got to see how Daniel Ong looks like really up close and personal. Man, all I can say is that he is one hell of a crap talker to some extent.
Really, attending this course gave me the chance hor to meet really powerful type of ppl man! To name a few, Martin Yeo, DJ of NewAsia Bar. Man tat dude is really the Guy! Then there is Jeremy Tan, photographer for FHM. HAHAHA!! This guy is really also another powerful man! Super cool dude! Then we got 3 SP lecturers... err.... can't really remember there name except for Joyce ( I think ). Then there is this dude name Silas. Name is really cool and unique. Some more he tell me that his name from the Holy Bible one. Si bei steady man! Anyway, hopefully can take good pixs with the class man! Really love this class to some extent.
Sigh.. anyway. Later got interview so must go orh orh liao. Hope can add more entries later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home