Sunday, November 27, 2005

Blur? Stoned? Or Jst Plainly On the Wrong Side Of Life!

To tell the truth, this entry is another nonsense one.

Basically, today I woke up on the so called wrong side of the bed! Yeah yeah yeah!! Every one knows that I always get up on the wrong side of the bed literally everyday. But WTF!!!??? Today is a special case cos I really dun knw wat the heck is happening around me and I m like stoned to the max! Jst sit on my bed and basically, stone!!! WTF!!?? Usually not like that one lor but today really feel like a fucking blur Sotong! NB!! Some more today have to work till 8pm. With this type of feeling confirm sure go work also stone there or should I say, I'm already at work and stoneing away!
Damn!! Ppl might think that I'm some drug junkie man! Stone here, stone there! KNN!! Mst be that stupid cough syrup I took last nite that make me this way. Oh well... Guess I have to bear with it till the end of my shift. Sunday! Tomorrow is another start of a crazy wk so mst prepare for the worst.... again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

coughing still, sis??get well soon k....!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home