Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Week is Beginning

You're tuning in to the only station that plays you the......

Okok! Yes, I know. Radio Academy is over so I should stop all the nonsense like I'm being 'On Air'. Well, ok I will stop it least I lose all of you.
Hmm... Where was I. Oh, ok. Its been really eventful and enjoyable week for me but its already coming to the end of the week. The following week will be kinda like old times again. "Phone rings, answer it, jot down details, troubleshoot, end call". Crap man! Being in customer service line is really sux. But, I will always remember those words from my wonderful lecturer, Aloysius Tan.
" No doubt you go to work day in day out and doing the same old stuff again and again. But, are you able to perform your job with the same outstanding dedication like when you 1st started? "
When I think back to what he said, I somehow feel that his words is really making some sense in certain ways. Cos as I'm in the service line, I should be doing my best everyday whether I'm happy or sad or angry cos customers can hear my emotions from my voice even though they don't see me face to face.
Sigh... Its already the month of November. Soon, its gonna turn into December and then 2005 will end. Whether it end in a sore note or a good note for me, no one can predict it. But I do hope that with some motivation and goals which I've set for myself, I can achieve something good, regardless whether is big or small. A small achievement is the 1st step towards better things to come.
Ok. Me signing off from here. Take Care and stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home