Friday, November 25, 2005

Feeling the Blues Again???

Aiyoh! Here it comes again. Looks like I'm gonna start bitching on how the week went!

Basically, from monday till thurs, the life I've had was kinda sucky! (As usual). Monday was mostly spent at home after finishing the nite duty from Sun. But becos of some stupid sickness bug, me started to develop sore-throat and have difficulty talking. Some more on tues, I have to start work at 8am but thankfully its only until 4pm. Its already hell when time passed from 8 to 12pm on tues cos the ringing of phones really started to make me lose it to some extend. Have to tahan some more but luck was abit smiling on me. Got to teach a new guy who's in to replace one of the staff who left for a better job! (Why I no luck one??!!!) Well, at least this new guy is kinda easy to teach.

Thought that tues was bad. When it came to wed, I suddenly remembered that one of my team-mates is on leave!! NB!!!! I was so called on duty alone from 8 to 11pm though there is the new guy but he's not yet ready to answer calls. Then at 9am, kana this cust who is facing some problems and I discovered that one of my colleagues actually gave him the 'wrong' information. KNNB!!!! Wah lao! Have to pacify him for a while and have to do this & that before his anger subside. Already spoil my day liao even before I can really get into the correct mood. No choice. Then all the calls keep coming & coming until lim peh really so frustrated that I jst set my desk phone to away mode and do the cases on hand. Talk about poor service! C'mon man!! 1 man with a pair of hands, pair of ears and 1 brain! How much can he do?? At least after 11pm got my other colleague to support me, things became more manageable. Voice haven't recover yet have to talk so much. Some more coughing so bad. Sigh! Looks like I'm feeling the blues once again.

Now, from yesterday to today 8am, me again doing the nite duty. So far things still ok. Jst that got 1 stupid caller who left me a no to call which lead to a dead end (No not in use). Like that how to get things done?? Nvm liao. All I have to do is to tahan till 8am and can jst leave the horrible office. Hmm... Maybe later tonite go have a wild time chionging! Long long time since I last went to disco. Last one I went was.... I think, DBL O. Maybe can go there and get to know more frens!
Hopefully can get some photos to show also.
Ok then. This is the Crazy Lone Ranger here, signing off! Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home