Friday, December 09, 2005

Not Going... *Sob*

*Sob**Sob*
I'm feeling very depressed and sad. All cos of the stupid system at my company which says that I do not have enough hours for this week's duty. Somemore my TL changed my duty and nv let anyone inform me. So this Sat nite's Zouk Out...... I'm no longer going. *Sob*
Well wat to do? Shit happens all the time when you least expect it. Anyway, the tix I sold it off for a small profit of 2 bucks to a galfren who wanted to go but no time to buy the tix and dun want to pay 48 on the day itself.
This week has been quite a tedious one but somehow fruitful. A fren of mine actually managed to get someone to produce a singles for 3 of his own songs and let's jst say that I had the privileage to be part of his song for I'm the one singing his song while he plays the guitar and keyboard. I actually told him that I would rather he sing his own songs but he insisted that 2 of his songs he jst can't sing it out with that certain emotions so I have to do it.
Anyway, tonite I should be going down to DBL O to chill out as its been a long time since I last enjoyed life. And to all those ppl whom I found out that dun have any plans for Xmas or New Year Eve... better prepare yourself some nice clubbing clothes cos I'm gonna drag you guys down to party! I MEAN IT!!!
PEACE!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home