Friday, December 23, 2005

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.....

Well well well. X'mas is jst 2 days away and its really a great feeling cos that signals the ending of 2005. Frankly speaking, how I wish that life will just stand still so that we can enjoy X'mas all the time. But I know tats not possible. Oh well.... Doesn't really matter since life has to go on.

Its been quite a wonderful past 2 days since I got the chance to catch up lost time with my bro, Chris. We acutally went to Olive Tree Restuarant at Intercontinental Hotel to have our wonderful dinner.... some more its free for both of us. Hehehe! Really a wonderful selection to choose from. Sad to say, I didn't bring my camera along to take a snap shot of all the wonderful dishes we had (DOH!!). Nevertherless, I was literally stuffed to the max and really was jst sitting at our table not able to move. Right after our dinner, we wanted to go to Esplanade to have some coffee out in the open but of all times.... the weather jst spoils the mood. No choice lor... Have to go somewhere else. Chris suggested city-link since he long time nv go there liao (Yah!! Ever since he got his freaking license, since when need to walk!!??) Ok then... we went to TCC for a cup of coffee (seriously speaking... would rather have a cup of coffee at a Kopi Tiam) Sit there, TCSS for bout 30-45mins about all sorts of crap since he's gonna fly back to Aussieland soon in bout a weeks time. We finish up our drinks and then went back to his car... or should i say his 2nd sis car. Again spent the nite over at his place cos wanted to burn some mp3 for my collections too.
The following day went out to watch the movie Narnia with our other bro, Maxie, and damn was it really good! The visual effects and all the mythtical creatures are really so real that I thought they really exist. Anyway, we went to Funan for a quick bite and then Chris sent both of us home. Come tomlow.... we gonna meet up at his place once more to celebrate X'mas and his Bday. Sadly... I really don't know whether I m able to get a present for him or not since I already over-spent my credit limit... Sigh! Maybe I can get him a card at least...
Kay then.... I will post again at another day. Do take care and GOD Bless!
MERRY CHRISTMAS in Advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home