Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Luck!!

Sigh... Dun know why I so no luck one. Go for one interview and in the end, they tell me that job is only 3mths. KNN!!! Siao lah! Si bei sian liao. Apply for so many jobs but still no word. Sigh... Anyway, will not give up hope cos lim peh believe that GOD is always fair. Maybe HE is planning on a better paying and more relax type of job for me. Who knws? Maybe get a good one too! hahaha.
Yesterday go massage cos dun knw why, whole body so painful and tired. Mst be cos of the amt of stress put onto my body. Somemore, lim peh starting to torture my body with late nites and also morning exercises ( Geez... long time since lim peh exercise after NS ). Well, its really a good refreshing massage cos tat gal really took the pains to give me a good massage. Think some frens of mine still have that mindset for me.... " Aiyah, u sure nv go to the lah sup one mah? With your lah sup thinking, cannot be go to the clean one. Want to bluff who? " KNNB!!! Jst becos lim peh sometimes thinking lah sup abit means wat? Kana condemn forever to be a lah sup king meh? CCB!!!
Anyway, this week mst be happy cos its my wonderful & beautiful sis's 21st birthday. Promise her to get a present for her liao. Hmm..... though she say jst want a card but you think lim peh really get her a card meh? Cannot be lor. 21st birthday lei!!??? How can be so lembek type one??!! Hmm... have to think of something good and nice for her cos me really treat her as my sis liao and sis have to dote on & protect one lei!
Nw mst go wrack brain liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home