Thursday, October 13, 2005

After 1.5 days of rest, back to work!

Wah!! After the monday nite shift, go home feel si bei tired! Then after breakfast, lim peh jst drop 'dead' on my bed and sleep like a pig! Then wake up at 5pm hor, c my hp and kao! Got 6 missed calls and 2 msgs on my hp. Tell me have to come back to do 1 more nite shift cos my other colleague mc extend! Wah Piang! I thought tis time lim peh die liao 4 sure! Then I call my other colleague and he tell me no need liao cos someone take over le. Heng ah!!!
Lucky no need to work or else lim peh cannot have enough concentration to go learn driving. Not enough concentration sure will kana accident one. Me not yet got license so dun want to lose even the chance to get it. Lesson is at nite one so si bei steady lah. Got chance to experience driving at nite so si bei ho man!
After lesson finish, my instructor tell me tat i long time nv come so can tell i abit rusty. Pai sei to say, lim peh si chia 3 times. Kao! But is ok... cos i still learning.
Now come to work... feel so sian cos today start at 8am end at 6pm. NB!! Tiring lei! morning wake up early early machiam like back in army days. Si bei no energy lor. Have to drag my sorry ass out of bed and get ready for work. Come to work also no mood... Like tat how to motivate myself to work?? Think me have to go and talk to my uncle liao. C if his side want to hire me or not. hahahaha!
Mai blog liao. coming 9am liao.... The stupid phone will start to ring soon. Will add another entry later if got mood n time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home