Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wednesday Nite Shift

Here I am again. Doing the nite shift on wednesday. Si bei sad because wednesday usually is mambo nite at Zouk. But nvm one lah since Zouk is closed for renovation to become wat they say, more happening. But think back hor, long long time neber go there liao cos feel tat me already past chionging age liao. Now go disco and dance also scared later dance dance halfway, bones start to break lor. Cannot cannot, me still got long long way to go. Buay sai ki cia so early!
Now do nite shift also very cham liao! Got to do more things like test this & test that for something. Piang! Last time when I 1st started not so much ming kia to do one. Sigh! Pay not so much but sai kang si bei alot. Dun knw how things can turn until like tat. So sad liao. Then must also check on some of the pending cases and follow up on them. This one neber mind cos its part of the job and also need to see if those users problem ho liao buay. Sometime they problem ho liao just tiam tiam dun one let us knw. Sometimes very mahuan for us also lor. Aiyah mai kong bout work lah. Sometime think also make lim peh sian & sad.
Today go see my family doc 4 my stupid headache arh, he tell me tat could be migrain or tension headache. Kao! If migrain ah, lim peh damn scared liao lor. Last time my poly fren because her doc neber give proper scan or wat, jst tell her is migrain, later she fainted at home. Only then did the docs give full scan discover that her headache is not migrain but hor, brain tumour! NB!! In the end, buay sai save cos final stages of the tumour liao. So sad she died before graduating. Somemore she not local, foreigner one lor. Go to the hospital mortuary to send her on her last journey damn sad. Her whole class there and the girls all hao ka si bei cham. When going to cremate that time, the whole family also hao until I also buay tahan... lim peh run out to a quiet corner and shed some tears.
Come to think of it, almst like dun knw how many years liao. Now me si bei kia when hear my doc say lor... But he tell me dun worry. take the medicine he give and monitor the situation and if still not ok, go hospital to have scan. Siao liao lah. Lim peh pray now tat when take his medicine my headache will kah kin zao!
Mai blog liao.... better go do work liao. Hope tomlw my day would be better lor. Sigh!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh dun worry.. ur headache will go off soon.. think is due to stress lah

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home