Friday, October 07, 2005

T.G.I.F - S.H.I.T.

Finally, today is the end of the working week for most peeps. Time past si bei kin when u are busy and got lots lots things to do. Last time me got 1 fren who told me this joke about fri one and i want to share wif everyone.

' A lady has jst finished work at 8pm. So she took the lift down to level 1 and her office is at level 40. When the lift reach level 35, a guy entered the lift so she smiled at him. After 2 floors, the lady look at the guy and said, "TGIF" and the guy look back at her and with a smile said, "SHIT".
The lady look at him with a puzzled look but she just keep quiet.
After a while, she said again, "TGIF" and the guy replied back the same thing, "SHIT".
The lady then think in her heart and said to herself, " Why he keep saying that?"
Finally, the lift reach the main lobby, level 1, both stepped out of the lift and the lady can't hold back anymore and said, " TGIF - Thank GOD is Friday!"
The guy looked at her and smiled. He said, " I know but, SHIT - Sorry Honey, Its Thursday!"
The lady look stumped on hearing that.'

When I think back, si bei ho chio! This type of thing also can't think out. But funny and corny to certain extent lor. Anyway, me today not really in a mood to write long long cos tired liao. Hopefully tomlw can blog more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home