Monday, October 10, 2005

Black Monday - Even at nite!

Si bei suay liao man! early morning lim peh still sleeping then my lao bu suddenly come into my room and call me wake up.
" Boy, the chinese newspaper got this article on something related to your work! Tat particular product, is it wat u r dealing wif? "
Kao!!! Lim peh dun want to think of work & yet here my lao bu have to remind me of it. " Wah Lui!! Dun tok about that thing lah. I personally want to throw that bloody thing into the dustbin lei! Horrible thing! "
Then my lao bu jst left me alone. I already buay sia kun liao so wake up to do my things. Kao! Monday my tao already feel so heavy! How come? Then think think suddenly remember last nite, Sunday, lim pei go lim jiu. Come home liao watch the vampire show until 1am then sleep. Of course sure tao tia lah! Think me sometimes darn gong one!
Buay yao kin liao! Afternoon wanted to go watch movie cos monday cheap cheap mah! But hor, see the weather outside si bei hot so lazy to go out but stay home do some work and surf the net for information on some issues. Si bei tired cos of the headache then go and kun. Wake up liao see the time, KNN!!! 5pm liao! Wanted to go shopping but like tat no time cos have to pack things, makan dinner and then start work at 8pm. Jia lak!
Me rush here rush there around the house and then leave home at 530pm. Si bei late liao! Go around town and do some quick window shopping and target some items lim pei want to get. after that, me take MRT down to Raffles liao. Then remember i want to buy some movies to watch while doing nite duty so go to the cd shop at raffles mrt. Go there, look look see see and decide to buy Band of Brothers and Kingdom of Heaven.
Aiyoh.. cannot blog liao. Got work to do liao. Add another entry when i have some more free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home