Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bon Voyage Chris!

Its already the 28th of Dec 05. The end of the year is coming and seriously speaking, as I reflect back on the year, honestly speaking, there are some things which I had done and some things which I should have done and also some things which I didn't do. Well, wat can I say, no one is born perfect. Of the things I set out for 2005 in 31st Dec 2004, about 70% has been completed so tats not too bad since my other years only complete the most 50% - 60%. An improvement for someone who deem himself to be lazy and likes to procastinate.
Come this 31st Dec 2005, there will be new targets which I'll set out for myself and also new achievements to be met! 1st and foremost is to spend time away from SG to relax myself since working life is really too hectic. Destination should be in Aussieland since I wanna go there and experience the life of travelling alone w/o parents bothering me on wat to do and wat not to do. Then 2nd thing is to find another job after my contract ends or if can't find.... then go study languages. 3rd thing is to get my FUCKING LICENSE!!!! I've been procastinating too long liao!

Anyway, I'm feeling bit sad cos my good bro, Chris, will be flying off tomlw morning back to Aussieland. Bro, Max & I will be missing you cos as you knw, the 3 of us, our lifes revolves almost around each other. And the 3 of us, when combined our 'characters', is one whole person (Evil). Though we can't send you off tomlw, you know in your heart that we will miss you and pray that everything will go smoothly for you when your back in Aussieland. Also, will pray for you that you will.... GET LAID IN 2006 BY EITHER A JAP OR KOREAN CHICK OR BOTH!!!!! Take care and Bon Voyage my wonderful Bro of 10years come 2006!
PEACE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home