Sunday, December 25, 2005

Xmas!

Sigh!
You must be wondering why on earth m I sighing away on this wonderful day in the month of Dec.
Seriously speaking, all cos I have to work on this beautiful day thats why I'm sighing away. Most people are out there enjoying themselves and spending time with their loved ones.
But wat to do? This is the life of a CSO and we have to live with it.
Anyway, I was planning to go down to town and take some snapshots of the festive decorations and maybe post it on the net.
Hmm... 8pm knock off, should be still alright to travel via train to the town area and catch the show put up by the SG Tourism Board. If I'm not wrong, this is the first time such an event is held so should be worth the trip. Maybe can get some really good shots.
Anyway, back to my desk to work again. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home