Monday, January 16, 2006

3rd Wk of Jan and 2006

Times fly past real fast. Now, its already the 3rd wk of Jan and also the 3rd wk of 2006. And next week its already CNY and seriously speaking, I'm not too eagar to receive ang baos. Some ppl might say that I'm losing my head or I'm nuts but think bout it.... As you receive ang baos, aren't you reminded that you are 1 year older??
Anyway, its been really a short time since the year started and I'm already feeling lethargic from all the work I'm having to go through. But not too bad, least now I've started to cut down alot on my bad habits like smking and stop drinking hard liqour. Instead, I'm changing to drink red wine and also start to do more healthy stuffs (Really healthy stuffs!!!) Clubbing is a definite no no for me already. So to all my clubbing frens, sad to say, you have jst lost one kahki for clubbing.
Also, now mst focus more of my time to my family and spend more quality time with my Mum & Dad cos I'm guilty for always not spending time with them. Hmm... maybe this week should spend the entire week eating at home....
Ok then... stop here. Got work to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home