Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm Back!

Yoyoyo!! This crazy Ranger is back from a long layoff from blogging. Well, 09 days seem to be sure damn long considering the fact that blogging is about daily updates and so on. Wat can I say man! Bloggers are also human lor. And humans also need some time away from the things they do often so that they can have more motivation and new ideas when they return.

2006 started off in a kind of bang... & I really mean *BANG* for me! Bang as in putting all those medicated plasters on my back with a slapping bang from my dear old mum.
Conversation with my mum:
" Ma, can you help me place some medicated plasters on my back? Cos I cannot reach! "
" Son, why you need those plasters?? U how old only??? "
" Aiyah Ma, your son long time no go dancing already and then last nite dance so much now whole body aching. "
" Hahaha! Serve you rite! Ok, where to put? "
" Arh... the middle back down lor. "
" Here is it?? " SSSSSLLLAAAPPP!!!!
" WARRGH!!!!!!!! "
And so, 6 medicated plasters were so called banged onto my body. Sigh! Seriously have to rethink my priorities again for my life. Clubbing/Dancing I think is really out of the qns for me.... well at least temporary.

Anyway, my working life is starting to go back to shitty life cos once after the holidays, those idiots started to give me the same headache as before. Sigh!!!! Lucky my contract only left 4 more mths. Then its like the same feeling again!!! ORD LOH!!!!!
Well, this Sat planned to go Eski Bar with my dear dear Sis! Long long time liao since I last saw her. Hopefully can take some photos with her at the place and also with one of the very 'NAB' staff there.... Hehehehe!!!!
Ok dokie then... me off liao. Its great to be back in the blogging world again!

1 Comments:

Blogger Reese said...

glad that you're back with that big BANG!!!

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home