Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Counting down to CNY

Jst 4 more days to Chinese New Year! And man will it be "Really Wonderful" <- (Sarcastic) for me. Seriously speaking, I'm still not so excited about it even as the day draws near. Y so? Cos... on the eve, I'm working till 8pm and there is no reunion dinner for me. My always nagging Empress Dowager has been nagging (as usual) at me asking why on earth must I work till that time? She even asked me to go and change duty with someone else with the thought that since I'm a chinese I should be having the reunion dinner. The thing is, I'm not the only Chinese staff over at my side! Basically, our team only consist of 2 malay staffs. I told my Empress Dowager that but she still nags on why must we work on the New Year. Also she's not happy on the fact that I need to work on the 2nd day of the Festive period.
Sigh!! Why can't she jst sit down & think it through. In our line, there is no such thing as no work on festive days. C'mon, cust service is a 24/7/365 type of job as customers are always using the service. What to do? At least, my contract is already nearing the end. Jst have to bear for about 4 more months and I will be free from shift work once & for all!
Well, this thurs might be meeting up with my darling Sis. Its really a long long time since I last saw her.... Hmm... wat can I say man??!! Working life is really sux cos your frenship is really put to the test.
Anyway, I shall stop here. Hopefully, well.... hope against hope that I can soon put some pix on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home