Monday, January 30, 2006

Incest??

So fast that today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. Wat can I say? Not really much though! Sadly, no chance to get my hands on a camera to take pix of my relatives when they came to my home for visit. Sigh! But somehow, I jst wish that the time can stand still when my 4th cousin came to visit. Its a big transformation for her since when she was a young gal to now! Man!! If only I got the pix to show. Darn!! Wat the heck m I thinking???!!!! These type of thoughts is really the forbidden fruit! Incest thoughts cannot be entertained!
"OUT DAMN THOUGHT! OUT!"

Righty then! Lets start by saying tat I'm nw stuck at work!! Wat a bore!! Can't we have all 3 days of chinese new year as a holiday period? Sadly call-centre jobs dun have this type of good fortune as the other type of jobs. Well, at least the pay is the plus factor.
A fren of mine wanted to ask me out tonite for clubbing but somehow, a thought flashed across my mind. "Dance again? Get body ache again?" No way! So I have to tell me fren that I wont be joining him. So sad that I have to restraint myself for all the pleasure of life which I formally enjoy. Wat to do? As I grow older, piority of things in life changes. Have to plan for the future cos I dun want to end up without a good future!! Tats the saddest thing in life to most ppl.
Ok... Wish everyone once again a very
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Bains said...

Happy Year of the Dog!

Now get back to work! LOL!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home