Saturday, February 25, 2006

Revival of The Ranger

Phew! Its really a long month man! The last entry to now is like really a month or so. Sorry bout that folks. Been really bz and also caught up in my other things (actually, I'm really lazy to update though).
Anyway, this is gonna be a short entry and a summarized one. Been down to Aussieland from the 19th of Feb till today, 25th to visit my all time best pal, Chris. Spent the entire week with him doing alot of things but for the actual details, it will be in the next entry after this cos if I start off every thing now, I'm not gonna have enough sleep/rest cos I jst landed back in SG not too darn long ago. Still got alot of shit to unpack and also things to settle. Anyway, I have captured a number of pix for the trip so it will be included in the following entry.
K, I need to bounce now. C ya again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home