Friday, October 21, 2005

Almost 4 days!!??

Kao!! Lim peh like almost 4 days bo update my blog liao. To tell the truth, its not tat i dun want to update. Its cos of all the work and sai lim peh kana at work. KAO!!!! KNNBCCB!!!!
So much things happen for the last 3 plus days. Also dun knw how to put it out in words lah. Say it out make lim peh blood boil! Some more got some ppl blame me... ME... for something which they think is totally my fault!! NB! Jst request a small help to do something and only need to click the mouse like wat? 4 -5 times only and kao pei why i dun do it!!! CB lah!!! Same team cannot help is it? Last time can say we same team so don't bother customer looking for who! Now turn around and do this type of CCB thing!!! NB!!!! So wat already stay at the place for some time liao! Think old bird liao can put up an attitude to other ppl is it? Let me say this to you.... FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!! I jst let say that nothing in this world we do can escape the eyes of our GOD! U may get away now, but I jst say, when the punishment comes to you, its gonna be worse than wat you did! Retribution is not a very nice thing to get.
Lim peh feel that those ppl who r like that ah, I jst want to say.... PCB!!!! This type of ppl are a condemed type in my list of life!! Curse you all and hope you all get your just desert from GOD!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, mr kkk also talking abt this, u all refrring to who?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home