Friday, October 14, 2005

Its Friday Again!

Song Bo!! Its Fryday again! Si bei kin lei! Monday feel like jst yesterday. But like tat also good lor cos hor, time pass fast then Christmas also come fast fast. Then at Christmas can go celebrate liao. Some of my frens, when they hear I celebrate X'mas, tell me dun bluff bluff lah! NB!! Jst cos my character like tat doesn't mean lim peh dun have beliefs lor! KNN! Ya lar! Lim peh swear & curse alot but tat one normal wat! Like those frens of mine nv curse or swear b4??!! During army days sure got alot of swearing and cursing one.
Anyway, today go to my colleague's wedding later! Wah! Though know him not long but I can say he is a si bei good guy man! Nv once when I work wif him see him hor, lose his temper! Say liao, he is a si bei good guy! Got msg him 2 nites back ask him hor, if got hold bachelor party? He say dun have! Wah Kao!! Hw can dun hold one?? Cos he not going to be single liao! Married personal got alot of responsiblity one. Then I say this to him, "Well, there goes another sucker!" Hahahahaha!!!
But wat to do? This hor, is life mah! Mostly have to get married and start own family. For guys, is like carry on the family line or else ah, dui pu qi our ancestors and lao peh lao bu! True lor! Our parents take so much effort in raising us up so must at least try to give them a grandchild lor. Some more now, our gahmen encourage us to have more babies cos they also give us incentives lei! Hmm... Think ah, if like tat, I also dun mind have more than 2 kids in the future. Maybe have a basketball team like one of my fren! hahahaha. Then my incentives will be si bei good one! Not bad also! Wah... Think so far ahead liao. But now no. 1 thing is to find myself a char bo who willing to be my wife. After tat then think of this plan! Hahaha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time and tide wait for no man...dude so go out there n find ur bride---lv mum farid

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home