Saturday, October 15, 2005

P.R.I.D.E

Wah Lao! Last nite wedding dinner si bei shiok lor. See my pal, Andy, dressed until so smart ah, make me very happy for him. Then also see the wife, also can tell she very happy lor. How to not be happy when its your big day? Everybody sure will have at least 1 big day like this mah! Unless you are the suay type lah, have to go through a few times of this ceremony. But overall, I think last nite, lim peh si bei song for him.
Then after the wedding, my 2 other colleagues look for me tell me dun go home yet. Ask to go 4 another round of drinks! I thought they siao liao cos at the wedding, they got drink some but lim peh nv cos i having a very bad headache. But after awhile, also nvm lah! Since was a happy occasion, then go drink lor. Go here and there at Sommerset, KAO!!!! Everywhere also so crowded! Even the pub i sometime like to go at sommerset, Alley Bar, also so many ppl. Piang!! When u no mood to go drink, the crowd also dun have. When u in mood to drink, the crowd jst sudden appear. Si bei sian lor. Some more tat time already 2300hrs liao. Me already sian chi bua cos no place and so crowded. Then my frens ask me to check on the pub I always frequent near our workplace. I called and check, my gal fren working there tell me also full house but we somehow also still go lah. Then reach there, Piang! Really crowded also. Lucky got table for us and we met Andy's best man, Dillion, over there. So we all share 1 table lor and he order I barrel of beer. Sit down there drink until i think 0030hr then left cos my frens have to work and i having the headache until damn pain. Reach home hor, 0100hr liao! Bo chap, straight away jst go toilet become Merlion.... KNN!!! Si bei suay man! All the ho liao all come back out!
Then wake up today at 1400hrs! CCB!!! Sleep so long like pig man! Wake up do this do that, help clean up the house cos lao bu going out. Then she come back buy makan 4 me cos I nv eat breakfast and lunch so she buy dinner for me. Tonite have to work so lim peh leave home early go enjoy abit first. Tonite got alot of happening things at work lor. Me think hor, sat nite most ppl at home or outside happy happy while ppl like me have to work. KAO!!! Make me remember the words of my fren when in the army. 'PRIDE' and wat does it means? It means:
P eople
R est
I
D o
E xtra
Aiyah... now lim peh jst stop lah. Si bei sian and have a bit of hangover from yesterday. Hope tonite dun have big problem or sure lim peh will KBKB again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home