Monday, October 24, 2005

Back to Square 1??

Sigh... Been thinking over the weekend over wat had happened for the past week. Its kinda sad to think tat things actually has gone into such a state where now, I believe, every of our movement is being monitored and scrutenised (<-- purposely spell salah). Dun know liao about my future with the company. I think very soon, I would be back to square 1. Square 1 as in jobless, like after NS. Now, all I can do is live day by day and also prepare for the future. Been looking around the internet for jobs but.... sigh.... apply liao but no word from the companies I applied. Is it cos they have to wait 1 month before I can start work for them or something else? If really like this, then I really got no choice but to go back to my old ways of earning top dollars. To some of my frens who know me, they might think I'm going nuts... or should I say, NUTS!!! Go back and do all those things just for the money? Not worth it some might say. I understand but wat to do? If really no job and desperate for money, lim peh will really be forced to do lor.
Today, Monday, I have this very bad feeling for this entire week. My left eyelid twitching for the whole of Sun liao. Sigh... I dun know wat to say le. Be already begin to be disheartened over the whole issue as well as the SOP of my workplace. Well, wat can I do? Nothing much I guess as these are all fated and pre-destined. To some ppl, they may think I'm being too superstitious or wat but let me jst say this, I have experienced certain things in my life which can't be jst pure coincidences. All I can say is, your life has actually been planned for you in such a way tat u always have 2 roads to choose from when faced with any type of situations no matter how big or small they are. Wat you choose will determine the outcome and the life you will live.
A short note to all who visit my blog:
For every decision made, there is always a consequences waiting you. Decide wisely for every decision will affect your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home