Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Change of Luck Soon??

Sianz! Yesterday after work dun want to go home cos very angry and stressed out. Lim peh go jalan jalan to actually try and relax and release my anger... no use lor. Walk around till my ka also neng but still very pek chek and disappointed. Why did things turn out to be this way? WHY??? Think about one of my entries earlier about the leader portion.... Sigh! Looks like somethings are jst meant to be.
When lim peh reach home, lao bu ask me why my face blacker than Justice Bao? Then I tell her about wat happened at work and I say I dun want to talk bout it anymore. She tell me dun get so worked up cos working life is like tat one and sure bound to meet and face with diffrent ppl and problems. Somehow, I feel wat my lao bu say is correct. Maybe I still can't get used to this type of working life. Seriously, very diffrent from my NS days liao. Sian! Really missed those times in OCS as medic. Well, tats one part of my life which has already passed. Only memories remains to let me enjoy those great times which I've spent with my wonderful buddies like, Muthu, Bing, Zaki, Seah YH, Razif and those guys whom really made my days.
Sigh! Anyway, yesterday late afternoon, lim peh go see see whether got good jobs which can apply and lim peh chanced upon a job of Recruitment consultant of a particular company. Looks not bad so I applied for it lor. Then when at nite go home check email, ho say! They reply and ask me for my resume. Good Good!! So I retrieved my resume and did some editing on it and then send to them liao. Now waiting to see if they will give me an interview and willing to wait 1mth for me to end my current job. If they ok arh, then lim peh really luck will change man! Everyday wish wish so hard hopefully this wish will come true for lim peh. Once I get a good enough pay & office hour job, lim peh can make alot of plans liao! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home