Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Sad Sad Sat!!

Sigh! Today is a sad sad sat for me lor. Cos my wonderful darling sis has gone back to Penang for holiday. So tonite no one can accompany me go clubbing so my life is so sian. Anyway, lim peh tink its also good lah cos lim peh de health also not in good shape liao. All cos of tat time in the army kana some bad case of allergy while overseas training with my attached unit, OCS.
Jst now received a call from a customer who saying that he cannot use his stupid device and then when lim peh advise him to go into his account and delete away his mails, he tell me to do it for him. SIAO!!!! U think wat, I so free to be your slave meh? CB!!! U nv pay my salary so why should I go all the way to help u solve your problem. CCB!!!
Anyway me si be sian one now. Cos have to work on sat until 8pm and then gt nothing to do after that. Cannot lah... this type of life style really making me no life man!
Sigh... Dun want to blog liao. Got to work.... again. KNN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home