Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Deepavali

NB!! Long time nv update my blog liao cos of work and also cos too stressed and angry with all the happenings at work. KNN!! Lim peh kana 'F' up down left right in and out by customers and also from some ppl! CB!! So angry until lim peh show alot of attitude towards certain ppl. Think cos lim peh's tat type of attitude till they start to take notice and hold dun knw wat meeting or something.
But now, lim peh already start to think of the future liao. Have to be prepared to find better job and also upgrade on my skills.
Today is Deepavali and lim peh work from 2-8pm. Well, at least not too bad cos got OT pay so lim peh nv want to make noise. I last nite msn my good buddy from army who is studying in Aussieland and wish him happy holidays. Long tim nv see him liao so must at least wish him mah. If not, ppl will say lim peh bo sim and forget bout the friendship. Dun want to end up like my fren K, who have to end a friendship all cos tat fren of his cannot accept him spending more time with the gf. Say all sort of things to purposely hurt K's feelings. Lim peh tat time tell him liao, tis type of fren dun want also not a lost. A true fren is someone who should understand and give his blessing to their relationship. Nt like wat tat CB did!!! KNNBCCB!!! If lim peh fren like tat, i surely will slap his balls until all drop onto the floor.
Anyway, lim peh thinking this sat nite go disco cos I si bei long time nv go liao. Hmm, maybe ask my wonderful and dearest sis go together. Long time nv go chiong wif her liao. Mst spend more time with her cos she really becoming like my real own sister.
Ok liao. Me go work le. Cos my colleague going off soon so mst get the mood rite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home